Saturday, September 18, 2010

I didn't know.

Hello!
I often forget how lucky and fortunate I am to have an opportunity to get an education and to learn new things every day. I often to forget that the times are different now than when I first went to school.  I was a teenager without an email account and google and now it is impossible to not use a computer every day. Now more then ever I feel like it is me who needs to keep up with new technology. Why? 
With new technology, internet, Google, YouTube, cellphones and many more not only the world have changed but my life have changed as well. It has happened already. 
This powerful video http://youtu.be/pMcfrLYDm2U explains a lot in a very simple way. It presents many facts about the way that the new technology influences our liefs and explains why the internet is not only a source of information but also a way to connect with people from all over the world. Also, the video made me think about the needs of students in a 21st century.
If you want to learn more or to join the conversation about this subject you can click here . I invite you to be a part of it!

Best-

Ania

technology, blogging, education, internet, Google, teaching, discussion 

1 comment: